Lighting a remembrance candle acknowledges the light and life of a loved one.
It can become a significant symbol at the time of death and can be lit as a support during the grieving process.
- Floating Candles - hearts/stars loose or in an organza bag.
- Taper - used to light candles.
- Cylinder 5cm x 18cm - inscribed in blue and decorated in gold
- Cylinder 10cm x 20cm - inscribed in maroon and decorated in gold
- Medium Square - Aotearoa colours and decorated in gold
- Votive (small peaked cylinder) decorated in silver
- Medium Cone - Aotearoa colours and decorated in gold
Previously used words as suggestions for your own design: Remembering (name) with love ~ To live on in the hearts of those you love is not to die ~ Some people come in to our lives leave footprints on our hearts and we are never the same ~ Karanga ki tua o te pae/Called to the distant horizon
Prices – Please refer to Order Form